Rearrange the following six sentences (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
- I had paid a lot of attention during training and could easily answer the questions till I came to the last one. What is the name of the lady who cleans your floor?
- “Yes”, he replied. “In your career you will meet many people all of whom are significant even if all you do is greet them.”
- I thought the question was a joke. I had seen her but how would I know her name?
- During my internship we were given a quiz to see how much we had learnt.
- I have never forgotten this lesson.
- I submitted my paper leaving the last question blank and asked the manager if it would count for assessment