class seven civics question answer shirt in market
|Column I||Column II|
|(i) Farmer||(a) Supplies to exporter|
|(ii) Merchant||(b) Chain of stores|
|(iii) Foreign businessman||(c) Harvest cotton|
Answer: i – c, ii – a, iii – b
Fill in the blanks:
- The weavers have no way of knowing who they are making the cloth for and _____.
Answer: The price it is sold for
- The weavers make cloth based on order from the ____.
- Yarn is bought by the ____.
- The merchants supply cloth to garment manufacturers and ____.
Multiple Choice Questions
The weavers depend on merchants for
- Raw material
- Both a and b
- None of the above
Answer: (c) Both a and b
The following is/are an activity (ies) taken up by a weaver’s cooperatives?
- Procurement of yarn from the yarn dealer
- Distribution of yarn among the weavers
- All of the above
Answer: (d) All of the above
Who among the following gains the most in the market?
- Foreign businessman
Answer: (a) Foreign Businessman
Who from the following earns the least in the market?
- Foreign Businessman
Answer: (c) Farmer
Copyright © excellup 2014