Answer the following questions based on information given here.
K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, U and W are the only ten members in a department. There is a proposal to form a team from within the members of the department, subject to the following conditions:
- A team must include exactly one among P, R, and S.
- A team must include either M or Q, but not both.
- If a team includes K, then it must also include L, and vice versa.
- If a team includes one among S, U, and W, then it must also include the other two
- L and N cannot be members of the same team.
- L and U cannot be members of the same team.
- The size of a team is defined as the number of members in the team.